Just Walk Across the Room

Over the next four weeks, we will be engaging with Bill Hybels' Just Walk Across the Room, a campaign for personal evangelism.  The focus of the campaign is that everyone can do it; it's as simple as a "walk across the room."  We must be led by the Holy Spirit to develop friendships, discover stories, and discern next steps.  Stories are powerful - God has as story and you have a story.  The priority is people - numbers isn't, and we're not trying to make people into "projects" or "targets" - we are working on genuinely caring for people. 

Because I am using Bill Hybels' materials extensively for this sermon series, I'm not going to re-publish the sermons on this website.  Though I've reworked them for the context where I am, they're still too close to the original to be "mine."  If you want a paper copy, however, let me know (in the comments) and I can get you one.

Comments

Big Mama said…
I'm impressed! Our church did those last summer I think it was. They were really neat. What did you do for the 2nd service?

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Eve: Jesus is Hope, Love, Joy, Peace

Life Together: Live in Harmony with One Another

The Lord's Signet Ring